The Orthodox church in Svidník - Ziemia Jarosławska - Svidník - Serwis turystyczny

Wooden Orthodox church of St. Paraskevi, Svidník

Wooden Orthodox church of St. Paraskevi, Svidník

wozek

wozek

wozek

This wooden Orthodox church was built in the town of Nová Polianka around 1763 and dedicated to St. Paraskevi. During World War II, it suffered damage, but after a renovation it was used until 1960, even though another church had already been built in the village in 1937 – a masonry church of the Saints Peter and Paul. In 1960, the Orthodox church was moved to the open-air museum in Svidník.