The bunker is located in the southern part of Manasterz on municipal land near the ferry crossing over the San River.
It is a field bunker for flanking fire. It was to be armed with 1 MMG on a field base.
The Molotov Line was a complex of Soviet fortifications along the border with the Third Reich. The course of the border was agreed upon after the division of Poland by the occupants in 1939, following the Ribbentrop-Molotov Pact.