The church of the Birth of the Holy Virgin Mary (formerly a Greek Catholic church) is situated in the centre of the locality. In 1952, its parish was separated from the existing parish in Radymno. The masonry Orthodox church in the modern style was built in 1932 in the place of the original wooden church, followed by a masonry one destroyed as a result of acts of war in 1914. The window frames in the main dome allude to early Renaissance. In 1985, the church was completely renovated.
The interior is decorated with wall paintings created by Paweł Mitka from Kraków. The main altar in the Empire style was purchased from the Franciscan church from Przemyśl. The altar features a relief of the Virgin Mary with the Child in the right hand, left hand holding a rosary. Kneeling at Mary’s feet are: a Dominican father and Saint Catherine Labouré. The side naves are adorned with images of the Sacred Heart of the Lord Jesus and St. Anthony of Padua, brought here from the former Franciscan parish in Czyszki (today's Chyshky) near Lviv. Other devotional objects in the church, which were entered into the register of historic monuments, also come from Czyszki, brought by repatriants. These are the following sculptures: the Most Holy Heart of the Lord Jesus, the Immaculate Virgin Mary and St. Joseph. There are also preserved chasubles from the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries.