Situated in the central part of the village, the manor house was built at the end of the 1930s. It was constructed on the remnants of a 17th century building. Its former classicist style was remodelled in the years 1918 – 1939. A distinctive porch with columns flanks the building from the east and west.
To the west of the manor, there is an English style garden, first started in the 18th century, and later significantly expanded in the 19th century. The trees growing here include: beeches, oaks, hornbeams, poplars, spruces, pines, plane trees, and larches.
The last owner of the manor house was Marian Lisowski. Until 1982, the building was used as the seat of the municipality and up to the year of 2017 – as a primary school and middle school.