The entry to the “Valley of Death” is marked by a monument in which a Soviet T-34 tank crushes a German tank. It was here that the heaviest tank fighting of Soviet units in Europe took place between 25 and 27 October 1944, after crossing the Czechoslovak borders. The “Valley of Death” also encompasses the area of the village of Kružlová, situated in a valley created by the brook Svidničanka. It takes around 40 minutes to walk the “Valley of Death”. Preserved combat equipment is located along the road. Every two years, reconstruction of World War II fighting is organised here.