The construction of the palace was started in the 18th century by Kajetan Piniński, and completed by his nephew Leonard Piniński. Next, the building became the property of the Dembowski family. In 1903, after it was purchased by Czesław Świerzawski, the palace was reconstructed. At that time, it consisted of two two-storey wings adjoined at the right angle, with an arcaded terraced veranda added in front of the entrance. After the Świerzawskis, the next owner was Kazimierz Lubomirski, and then Józef Romer. In 1917, the house was acquired and thoroughly renovated by Eustachy Uznański.
During World War II, the building was taken over by the Germans. After regaining independence, the building became home to a gymnasium, and in the following years many state institutions used it for their offices. Significantly dilapidated by that time, in 1988 the building was sold and became private property. The new owner repaired the damaged roof, filled in the holes in the walls, replaced the ceilings and window frames, connected the building to a power network and provided a gas installation, running water and sewage. Unfortunately, the dynamic economic conditions of the 1990s along with insufficient funds led to a halt in the renovation works.
The surrounding area by the manor features a granary, a stable, and an old tree stand including lindens, ashes, oaks and willows.
At present, the palace is privately owned, but it is not actively used.