The memorial room, created at the initiative of Jan Paszczyński, is located in the building of OSP (Volunteer Fire Brigade) Chorzów. The most valuable exhibit is a two-piston suction-and-force pump with the cylinder diameter of 100 mm and capacity of approximately 200 litres of water per minute. It was produced in 1924 by the “National factory and warehouse of firefighter tools in Lwow”. This is the only operational horse-drawn fire pump in the District of Jarosław. Another interesting exhibit is a water tender with a water cannon from a 1971 26 P Star. When it comes to lighting equipment, a noteworthy exhibit is the rechargeable German lamp called "Eisemann" from the 1930s. Signalling devices include a trumpet called “sygnałówka” from the 1920s, a gong made from an artillery shell, and several types of manual alarm and car sirens. The most valuable exhibits among uniforms are hats from Lithuania, Austria, Denmark, Belgium, France and the USA.