The Orthodox church existed in this place already in 1787. The present church was erected between 1893 and 1897 where the old wooden Orthodox church had stood before. Founded by Prince Witold Czartoryski from Pełkinie, the construction was completed and the church was consecrated in 1897, dedicated to Saint Michael the Archangel. The Greek Catholic parish belonged to the Jarosław deanery.
After the war, the church was taken over by the Roman Catholic Church. The Roman Catholic parish in Ryszkowa Wola was established in 1969 by Bishop Ignacy Tokarczuk.
Currently, the church has three altars. The paintings for the side altars were created in 1970 by Artur Mendychowski from Przemyśl. In the church there is also an interesting wall painting made by Grzegorz Kalimon and renovated in 1993. Next to the church, there stands a masonry belfry from 1869.