The Memorial of the Czechoslovak Army in Dukla is situated near the Slovak- Polish border, past the town of Vyšný Komárnik. The monument is composed of a columbarium and a chapel. The chapel portal was decorated with reliefs, which depict the road of the Czechoslovak Army from Buzluk to Prague. Bronze plaques with names of 1265 soldiers of the 1st Czechoslovak Army Corps who fell in the Carpatho-Dukla Offensive were installed on the colonnade leading to the monument. The so-called Avenue of Heroes created in 1981 completes the memorial complex. Situated in the northern part of the complex, it consists of fifteen busts of Soviet and Czechoslovak heroes of the Battles of the Dukla Pass.