This wooden Greek Catholic church is situated in Bodružal in the Greek Catholic of the Slovak Catholic Archeparchy of Prešov. It was constructed in 1658. It is a Lemko-type church, consisting of three rooms: a nave, a presbytery and a vestibule. This tripartite design is emphasised also on the outside by means of onion-shaped towers of different height. The church was renovated and reconstructed several times.
On the northern wall of the nave, there is a wall painting that represents the Crucifixion and the Final Judgment. The church is fully furnished. Between the presbytery and the nave, there is a complete iconostasis from 1794. The presbytery has a Baroque main altar with an icon of the Crucifixion. Next to it there is a small altar from 1706 with an Ecce Homo icon.